Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes (once or twice) 31 44.29%
No, never. 9 12.86%
Yes many many times. 28 40.00%
Only ridden Drewpy's whore of an ex. * 2 2.86%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2010, 03:01 PM   #22
MILK
The cows want you dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoc View Post
I dont get the love of being on the back of a wild animal, 10 times as big, 10 times as strong as an average man, that could decide to beat you like a redheaded stepchild anytimne it chooses.

Gimme a bike anyday. At least my mistakes are usually my own.
I don't know if I can explain it.. I look at horses like many of you look at motorcycles. It's a challenge. I always preferred horses with some spunk to them - horses that do exactly what you tell them all the time are BORING. The last horse I spent any time with was a Polish Arabian Stallion that had been in a pasture for years with a few mares. His owner was afraid of him and he hadn't been ridden in years. He and I became great friends and he was an awesome horse. Eventually his owner took him back to her land (he had been at my instructors barn for several years) and one Spring he foundered on rich grass and died. His owner knew better too. That was the last time I've really ridden.

Horses are magic. I don't know how to word it any better.

Once my son is old enough to be doing his own thing and not wanting mom around so much I will get another.

Oh and Clary, just wanted to let you know I will be growing CORN in my yard again this year!!
MILK is offline   Reply With Quote