Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 07:36 AM   #11
Dova80
Canyon Carver

Moto: MV Agusta

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Now who's stereo typing? I've been riding for over 25 years,I've ridden Aprillias,Ducatis,Triumphs,BMWs and quite frankly several other brands of bikes beside the Japanese ones. To be honest,I've never understood where the money goes...for $9000 I bought a bike that will hang with your bike in almost all objective tests imaginable AND cost half as much when it comes time to make repairs...So fuck you AND your pretentious,can't win a race in any series, overpriced,"quality" motorcycle!

I don't consider my Movado a "replaceable" watch! I worked VERY hard to be able to afford it,so yes I'm getting offended that both you and your buddy FB keep insulting my purchase of it! Once again,I think that it is a stunning piece of jewelery and I am quite proud of it to be honest! Personally,I think you guys are dicks for putting me down for buying it! I NEVER pretended that my Movado was "of the highest quality" but I don't think it's a piece of crap either.

As far as the diamond watch I posted goes,it has something like 40+ diamonds on it in different colors. The stones alone should be worth the $800 they are asking for it. The brand has been carried by several "high end" jewelery chains and I guess that it is reasonably well known according to other sources. Oh and I totally understand that you know the difference between quality and crap. Whatever you like/own is quality,whatever we unwashed masses own/like is crap or too "blingy".

Oh and I'm not talking about "E-Dick" or whatever you are calling it,I'm talking about pure,100% real,milk chocolate trouser snake here buddy! There's nothing virtual about this motherfucker! I'm saying that I don't have to "compensate" for anything. Although,I don't believe that I've ever considered what watch you buy being a compensation attempt before...you must be obsessed with penis or something.

Why are you so angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatard View Post
Perhaps because I'm a fucking clown

Well do you wear make up and a big red nose?

If so I would say your a clown. lol

We can make assumptions all day, and you know what they say about assuming. It means you're a fucking moron.
Dova80 is offline   Reply With Quote