Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #10
pauldun170
Serious Business

Moto: 1993 ZX-11 2008 CBR1000rr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
They at least allow you to fight back in the event it's needed. How many people in Colorado thought they were going to get shot in a movie theater? How many people in the internet cafe in Florida thought the place was going to get robbed at gunpoint while they were there? Did the two people who were shot by a pissed off neighbor in their RV park expect to get shot that day because their dogs had shit in the wrong guys lawn?

Which is my whole thought process on this question. I don't want to be paranoid and feel like I NEED a gun on me at all times, but I also don't want to be caught without it in the event I MIGHT need it someday. Frankly, I hope I go my entire life and never need the gun, but there is no way to be certain.

Growing up, there was a movie theater that had the occasional shooting.
Never made national news because at the time black people were allowed to shoot each other up in privacy without "news cameras" showing up.
Well...that and Sharpton didn't like the long drive out to the Island with all the traffic on the expressway.

As a cop friend once told me "Most of the time having a gun on you just means we have an extra thing to bag at the crime scene"

Fortunately, being part black means that at birth I am issued handgun and a gang affiliation at birth. CCL is something "white people" do, kinda like voting and leaving the OEM rims on a car. Only issue is that being a mullato has rendered my shooting hand kinda of useless with the constant masturbating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
feed your dogs root beer it will make them grow large and then you can ride them and pet the motorcycle while drinking root beer

Last edited by pauldun170; 08-06-2012 at 03:28 PM..
pauldun170 is offline   Reply With Quote