Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #101
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101lifts2 View Post
I'm sure she pocketed something..lol
Yea I think the article said that she took some packages of Ramen and a DVD or two....
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #102
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
Obviously shes a real fine upstanding member of society

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...in_armed_.html

Tom
Ummm I read the article and she was with a boyfriend who stole a Yorkie from a chick using a bb gun... I'm sorry but I don't think she's going to make the FBI's most wanted list. I mean yeesh, she was 17 for god's sake. Now don't get me wrong, I don't approve of her actions but I think that she's more stupid than evil. She probably didn't think that the kitten would die with the oven on it's lowest setting (warm/200 deg). I really don't think she's this criminal mastermind and manipulator of the justice system that she's being made out to be.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:24 PM   #103
tommymac
Moto GP Star

heres her myspace, looks like a real winner and shes divorced at 17. i will give her one thing in that she doesnt have 5 kids already.

http://www.myspace.com/shortypopoff11

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #104
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
heres her myspace, looks like a real winner and shes divorced at 17. i will give her one thing in that she doesnt have 5 kids already.

http://www.myspace.com/shortypopoff11

Tom
Oh yea her MySpace is so evil... I didn't look over the whole thing but it looks like a typical chick's MS page to me...

Well, it seems that me and my gf were made for each other... Apparently they used to take kittens they didn't want and tie their tails together and hang them from clotheslines until they fought to the death! I'm trying to visualize this but it's not really clicking in my mind's eye....
Old 06-06-2009, 02:25 PM   #105
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Oh yea her MySpace is so evil... I didn't look over the whole thing but it looks like a typical chick's MS page to me...

Well, it seems that me and my gf were made for each other... Apparently they used to take kittens they didn't want and tie their tails together and hang them from clotheslines until they fought to the death! I'm trying to visualize this but it's not really clicking in my mind's eye....
never claimed it was evil just looks like more typical ghetto trash than anything else, I dont look at myspace ads for 17 yr olds so I dont know what a typical ad looks like.

Sounds like you and your gf will have a very long happy relationship then.

Tom
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 03:52 PM   #106
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
never claimed it was evil just looks like more typical ghetto trash than anything else, I dont look at myspace ads for 17 yr olds so I dont know what a typical ad looks like.

Sounds like you and your gf will have a very long happy relationship then.

Tom

Yea, well I'm "ghetto trash" myself so that why it looks normal to me I guess. All I saw was a bunch of pics of her in different clothes/poses either alone or with her brother in the hood. I get a lot of My Space friend requests from 17-25 year olds so I've seen quite a few...

As far as the kittens go, I guess maybe it's a poor/hood/country thing because I asked a few guys around here and they almost all said, "so?" I probably doesn't help that there's dog fights a couple blocks from where I live every weekend either. I'm sorry but not everyone applies almost human significance to animals like some of you guys do. What I also find amusing is that I'm sure that the type of animal is a factor here.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:27 PM   #107
Papa_Complex
Nomadic Tribesman

Moto: '09 ER-6n

Quote:
Ummm I read the article and she was with a boyfriend who stole a Yorkie from a chick using a bb gun... I'm sorry but I don't think she's going to make the FBI's most wanted list. I mean yeesh, she was 17 for god's sake. Now don't get me wrong, I don't approve of her actions but I think that she's more stupid than evil. She probably didn't think that the kitten would die with the oven on it's lowest setting (warm/200 deg). I really don't think she's this criminal mastermind and manipulator of the justice system that she's being made out to be.
She's someone who violated her recognisance. That makes her someone who, at the very least, should be going to jail for the crimes that she was originally found guilty of. Then there's this business of completely trashing someone's apartment, just because she felt like it. She may be stupid, but she's on her way to becoming a stupid career criminal. Those are the ones who end up in prison.

http://www.morallyambiguous.net/
Papa_Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #108
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
BTW what's with that AMJ guy constantly attacking me? Yeesh....
I don't know, why don't you ask him?

Oh wait, that's me.

JC
Old 06-06-2009, 06:59 PM   #109
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
As far as the kittens go, I guess maybe it's a poor/hood/country thing because...
Um, no. It's more of a retard/worthless piece of shit/douchebag thing.

Quote:
...I asked a few guys around here and they almost all said, "so?"
Congratulations. All the people you know are douchebags.

JC
Old 06-06-2009, 08:49 PM   #110
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa_Complex View Post
She's someone who violated her recognisance. That makes her someone who, at the very least, should be going to jail for the crimes that she was originally found guilty of. Then there's this business of completely trashing someone's apartment, just because she felt like it. She may be stupid, but she's on her way to becoming a stupid career criminal. Those are the ones who end up in prison.
Yea I know she has committed some crimes...and I'm sure she'll end up in prison if she doesn't straighten up soon. Oh and it wasn't "just because she felt like it", the girl was her ex-roommate and had done something to precipitate the attack. Once again, I'm not excusing what she has done but I would like to keep it in perspective if possible. She didn't just randomly pick out an apt and trash it. There's a back story here. Heck, some of you think the other girl has a right to murder this girl for killing her kitten, perhaps the ex-roommate did something to justify this girl's actions as well? Hmmm maybe she flushed her goldfish down the toilet.