Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 12-04-2012, 02:16 PM   #1
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
3 pages before my name came up LOL Sound slike he needs at least an abdominal CT, that way yo ucan see if its something like chrons or ulcerative collitis. I dont think it would be C. Diff he wasnt on the abx that long and is an otherwise healthy person. Cipro an dflagyl are the prefered abx for dealing with issues in the gut (at least thats what we use)

my suggestions would be a CT scan and a GI referral, not sure if they would need to scope you from above or below.
Yeah, they got to check with us Internet Badasses first instead of just seeing a medical professional like you or a Gastro...
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
Yeah, they got to check with us Internet Badasses first instead of just seeing a medical professional like you or a Gastro...
based on his symptoms I MIGHT do a ct in the er but would def refer him to a gi doc
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #3
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommymac View Post
based on his symptoms I MIGHT do a ct in the er but would def refer him to a gi doc
yeah, after my experiences diagnosing my issues, there is a lot of shit that can go wrong down there. Hell, you could find a number of different cancers early instead of just following internet advice.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #4
Tsunami
Pug Queen

Moto: DR200, SV650

Maybe you have c diff? That is the only time I have seen green shit. It can be caused by antibiotics.

Not an expert on adult shit though, I am sure Tommy would know more. I can tell you all about baby shit though.
Tsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:02 AM   #5
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Moto: '01 Honda VFR 800 & '09 ER-6N

Thats the thing. Im not in pain any more. That was only the first 2 weeks. My stool and movements just arent normal for about 4 weeks now. Never vomited, no diahrrea, or constipation. Comes out solid, but tan in color and fluffs out. The doc thinks my guts ate going too fast, but I pretty much complete my movement when waking up. Im not rushing to the toilet or anything. When I ffel like I need to go, I go.

I do my best to take my lunch but dont always and we travel a lot. I try to just have subway or someplace thats decently healthy but cant always do that.

Tomorrow after work Im going to see the doc. Talked to he nurse today and shes gonna refer me to a Gastroenterologist.
Rangerscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #6
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

I did have ribbon strip stool for a few days last week and I read that means spasms. Havent had them since.

Hey kaneman. What should I take for lunch?. Im not a food pesron so all I know is sandwhichs
Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #7
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Hey guys. Went in to get tye H. Polyri test. They didnt charge me.

Im doing my best to keep my head up. Im just so worked up because Ive never felt bad for so long. Just got off the phone with dad. Hes my go to when Im feeling depressed or when I cant get something off my mind. I know Im not tye best person. I make mistakes every day and wish I coukd go back and do better. I dont have insurance so its extremely hard for me to keep a smile.

Im not asking for sympathy. Just a little bit of support.

Now I guess its time to wait for the test result and a phone call from the Gastro.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #8
tommymac
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Hey guys. Went in to get tye H. Polyri test. They didnt charge me.

Im doing my best to keep my head up. Im just so worked up because Ive never felt bad for so long. Just got off the phone with dad. Hes my go to when Im feeling depressed or when I cant get something off my mind. I know Im not tye best person. I make mistakes every day and wish I coukd go back and do better. I dont have insurance so its extremely hard for me to keep a smile.

Im not asking for sympathy. Just a little bit of support.

Now I guess its time to wait for the test result and a phone call from the Gastro.
If you have any questions or want me to talk you through anything LMK on here or via PM and I will see what I can do.
tommymac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Man, definitely get to the gastro as soon as you can. Not to depress you worse but it took them about 2 years to get me to the point of living comfortably and I still have some flare ups. Here's hoping its an easy fix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #10
Rangerscott
Viff6N Mutated Warrior

Thanks tommy and trip. Hell hopefully its jsut from tye stress and worrying. Wouldnt that be a big relief.