Moto: Feet

VatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:43 PM   #42
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Moto: 03 CBR RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
Ok, I won't call you a fag, but I will point out when you're being a douchebag.... This happens to be one of those times. Get the fuck over it, it's the internet... Only 12 year old acne covered WoW nerds take this shit seriously.
and honestly this is a good post. actually reading into my pissyness, understanding why I'm mad, and really giving me what i want. although douchebag is not far from calling somebody a fag, you still stand true to the credo of the original poster.

The rest of you guys need to get on your shit and either post about bikes or rediculous encounters with strippers and fights you got into while drinking bottles of goldschlager (sp).
NONE_too_SOFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:45 PM   #43
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post
and honestly this is a good post. actually reading into my pissyness, understanding why I'm mad, and really giving me what i want. although douchebag is not far from calling somebody a fag, you still stand true to the credo of the original poster.

The rest of you guys need to get on your shit and either post about bikes or rediculous encounters with strippers and fights you got into while drinking bottles of goldschlager (sp).
What a fag.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:46 PM   #44
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho View Post
What a fag.
alright i'm done here, see you fuckers in march.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:46 PM   #45
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

grouphug:
Old 11-23-2008, 06:47 PM   #46
speedylocksmith
Much better off!!

Moto: 05 1Krr

Quote:
Originally Posted by NONE_too_SOFT View Post

your spelling is correct, although with mood swings like you're having...if you shave your legs you'd make a typical wife one day
speedylocksmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:47 PM   #47
Mr Lefty
TWFix Legend

Moto: 01 BMW F650GS Dakar

the gay jokes on this forum don't bug me at all... mainly because the people we give shit to we KNOW aren't gay...

I don't think anyone really considers T-Rock or Drewpy gay... but they put their foot in their mouth so we called them out on it.

we're not try'n to seriously get under anyones skin... T-Rock and Drewpy are both good guys... I have no issue with them what so ever... the fact that they take all the shit they get with humor and can give it right back most of the time make's them all the better in my book.
Mr Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:48 PM   #48
VatorMan
Wrap Yo Ass in Fiberglass

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedylocksmith View Post
your spelling is correct, although with mood swings like you're having...if you shave your legs you'd make a typical wife one day
However, it is everyones right to get pissy and everyone elses right to put pissy people in their place.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:52 PM   #49
OneSickPsycho
Ride Like an Asshole

Moto: nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post
the gay jokes on this forum don't bug me at all... mainly because the people we give shit to we KNOW aren't gay...

I don't think anyone really considers T-Rock or Drewpy gay... but they put their foot in their mouth so we called them out on it.

we're not try'n to seriously get under anyones skin... T-Rock and Drewpy are both good guys... I have no issue with them what so ever... the fact that they take all the shit they get with humor and can give it right back most of the time make's them all the better in my book.
It's retarded potty humor IMHO... It's immature and childish, but what the fuck ever, it's in good fun. I am yet to see anyone take it serious... well, except for drama-boy NtS... As I pointed out, he's done this shit before... then he leaves for a while and comes back all smiles... until next time... I for one, don't really care... I just like to argue.
OneSickPsycho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 06:53 PM   #50
NONE_too_SOFT
Chopstix / \

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
However, it is everyones right to get pissy and everyone elses right to put pissy people in their place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedylocksmith View Post
You guys are huhlarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebbs15 View Post

yea but t-rock and drewpy DESERVE to be called gay, and you know why.

This thread is not about calling people gay though. its about the kickasslessness of the threads lately. too much posting about shit thats both non-bike oriented and also lacks any sort awesomeness.

This all stems from my unwillingness to filter through threads to find the truely awesome shit. Like squirrel waterski'ing through flaming hoops and people racing retarded shit.