Go Back   Two Wheel Fix > General > Off Topic

Old 06-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #51
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Moto: 2003 SV650S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
Dunno about the death penalty. She def shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an animal shelter even with 100% super vision.
if she has super vision she can probably see through walls

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Particle Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #52
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrchick View Post
I agree with AMJ - anyone comes near my pets and hurts them, bad things would happen. They aren't just objects to me. She used that little furry creature as a means to an end... to damage someone else. Sociopath in the making.
My motorcycle isn't just a regular object to me. Emotional attachment can come in all shapes and forms, but doesn't make it anything more than any other possession you own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:57 PM   #53
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Tig, you were one of those kids I fought with as a small child and reasoned and tricked out of your cruelty as a teen and adult. I never stand by and allow cruelty to happen and if I find out about it later, I address it with the child and parent. I go so far as to watch where I walk and save every creature (be it bug, spider, snake, etc) from being hurt or killed at every opportunity. Call me a sucker, but it makes me hurt to think of all the cruelty and harm children do b/c no one stopped them or taught them better.
Yea I taught myself better... People do cruel things to their own children everyday and it generates less anger in the general populous...
Amber Lamps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #54
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I've plinked birds/snakes/squirrels/bunnies/various other creatures with pellet guns and no intention of eating them just for shits and giggles. Watch out, I am going to go on a mass murder spree.
Can I come too or am I going to be one of the first to die?
Old 06-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #55
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip View Post
I've plinked birds/snakes/squirrels/bunnies/various other creatures with pellet guns and no intention of eating them just for shits and giggles. Watch out, I am going to go on a mass murder spree.
I plinked squirrels because they chew wires in my house.

damn things.

Handle every stressful situation like a DOG: If you can't eat it or hump it, pi$$ on it & walk away.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:59 PM   #56
Trip
Hold mah beer!

Moto: 08 R1200GS

For the animal hippies, whale wars comes on tonight on animal planet. You can sympathize with your greenpeace douchebags trying to stop the japanese from hunting whales. Fuck the whales, GO JAPAN! I wish they would sink one of the greenie's boats. That would be awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!
Trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:01 PM   #57
the chi
Forum Coach

Moto: 2006 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGGER View Post
Yea I taught myself better... People do cruel things to their own children everyday and it generates less anger in the general populous...
Sadly I agree...and I will surely generate criticism for this, but I am not a mother, dont particularly want to be a mother and I dont really like children, whereas I am a huge animal lover and consider my dog to be as equal a child to me as someone elses human child. And if anyone harmed her, like AMJ said, Id go to prison, cuz someone would be dead or in severe distress.

That said, even as much as I dont like children, if I was able to keep a child from harm rest assured, Id do whatever in my power to not allow it.

I dont think it generates less angst and sympathy, we are just more used to hearing about atrocities against children and its more commonplace than burning a kitten to death in an oven.
and let it be known that what The Chi hath spoketh, will henceforth be done.
the chi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #58
askmrjesus
Soul Man

Moto: '0000 Custom Turbo Cross (with jet kit).

Quote:
Besides, here it comes, I've used bb guns, wrist rockets or just plain rocks in the committal of some pretty cruel acts against small animals in my life, so I guess that I too should be locked up, executed or beaten myself. I guess I just can't see destroying the remainder of this young girl's life over a kitten,
What's sad, is that you don't even seem to understand what's wrong it.

Quote:
Yea me and almost every other kid I knew... I've seen kids tie firecrackers to dog/cats tails, sling cats by their tails, swerve their cars to hit a possum, throw stuff at animals of all types... hell, I even once saw some kids catch an animal on fire! It ran under a porch and the fucking house burned down! I've pulled legs off spiders, wings off flies and burned ants with a magnifying glass as well. Shit come to think of it maybe I am a serial killer in training myself... hmmm... Apparently, I'm the only one that's ever done anything mean to an animal in my life so...
Oh yeah, the old "All the other kids are doing it" excuse.

What were you, fucking raised by Wolves? I'm amazed at the shit that passes for human these days.

Fuck.

JC
Old 06-05-2009, 04:05 PM   #59
Amber Lamps
Moto GP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chi View Post
Sadly I agree...and I will surely generate criticism for this, but I am not a mother, dont particularly want to be a mother and I dont really like children, whereas I am a huge animal lover and consider my dog to be as equal a child to me as someone elses human child. And if anyone harmed her, like AMJ said, Id go to prison, cuz someone would be dead or in severe distress.

That said, even as much as I dont like children, if I was able to keep a child from harm rest assured, Id do whatever in my power to not allow it.

I dont think it generates less angst and sympathy, we are just more used to hearing about atrocities against children and its more commonplace than burning a kitten to death in an oven.

Hmmm... I agree. Oh I agree that this bitch picked an awful way to kill this poor kitten. Heck, I knew a guy who put a hamster in the microwave to see what would happen.
Old 06-05-2009, 04:06 PM   #60
Particle Man
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by askmrjesus View Post
Oh yeah, the old "All the other kids are doing it" excuse.

What were you, fucking raised by Wolves? I'm amazed at the shit that passes for human these days.

Fuck.

JC
Hey, you blew up a mouse with a shotgun!

Ok, it was a computer mouse, but STILL!